Wednesday, October 22, 2008






#57
10/22/08
Lazy Lightning > Supplication – Grateful Dead – Oakland, CA 10/9/76
Air – U Melt - The I's Mind
Once Upon A Time – Moon Boot Lover – Live Down Deep
Talking About – Susan Tedeschi – Back To The River
Rollover – String Cheese Incident – Outside Inside
Tootie Ma Is A Big Fine Thing - MMSW - Out Louder
Goin' Against Your Mind – Built To Spill – You In Reverse
Temple Balls – Williams, Mosley, Droll, Sipe – Live
Wife Soup – Umphrey's Mcgee – Anchor Drops
Quaking Giant – Los Cenzontles – Songs Of Wood & Steel
Season Of The Witch – Bloomfield, Kooper, Stills – Super Session

2 comments:

macman33 said...

Chris,
I really like every electric sheep I have seen of yours,
and wanted to thank you for for the enjoyment they have brought me on my Electric Sheep screensaver.
Know that there are a lot of us out in web-land
that look forward to your future work.

Macman33

Kit Chaos™ said...

Thanks Macman33,
You made my day!
Chris