Wednesday, October 8, 2008

#55
10/08/08
I Love You Much Too Much – Santana – Multi Dimensional Warrior
Sugaree – Grateful Dead – 12/29/77 Winterland DP 10
Piece Of My Heart – Pheobe Snow – Live 7/31/08 Woodstock, NY
Star Blanket River Child – Bright Black Morning Light – Self Titled
Franz Hanzerbeak – Tea Leaf Green – Rock And Roll Band
Lil Victa – SMV – Thunder
Trouble Every Day - Frank Zappa – Strictly Commercial
Weird Fishes – Radiohead – Live 12/31/07
Space Wrangler – Widespread Panic – Bonnaroo 6/17/07
You Enjoy Myself – Phish – Junta
Twinkle – Keller Williams – Dream
Tom Sawyer – The Bad Plus - Prog

2 comments:

macman33 said...

Chris,
Is there anywhere where I can download an archive of your sheep ? I would be happy to pay for them, but I just don't have the funds.
Thanks again for the quality of your work,
Carter

Kit Chaos™ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.