Wednesday, July 2, 2008


#42
7/2/08
Invisible Dub – Lee "Scratch" Perry – Spirits In The Material World
Outta Shape> Reblow Your Mind > Plasticine Era – Gov't Mule – Mighty High
Turn On Your Lovelight – Grateful Dead – Steppin' Out England '72
Head – Railroad Earth – Elko
Golgi Apperatus – Phish – Junta
Phone Went West – My Morning Jacket – At Dawn
Diner – Widespread Panic – Light Fuse Get Away
Sorceress – Return To Forever – The Anthology
Lap Of Luxury – Percy Hill – Live
Midnight Rambler – The Rolling Stones – Get Your Ya Ya's Out

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Chris, I know this is a bit off-topic but I didn't see an email addy and I don't want to use your designs without contacting you about it. I've been doing some high res renders of sheep and putting them online on my picasaweb. Right now I've only got 2 of yours up, but you have so many awesome sheep it won't stay that way for long.
http://picasaweb.google.com/capnmacbony/HighResFractalFlames

If you don't want me to be hosting these, I will take them down at your request. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the high res renderings as much as I do. I would be glad to repay you with a day's worth of computation on a 7200x5400 rendering of your choice. Not sure what sorta hardware you have lying around for personal rendering, but there's probably never enough :-)

Kit Chaos™ said...

Hi John
I didn't see a way to write you back...please drop me an email at chris at kitchaos dot com.
Nice renders!
Chris